Friday 25 February 2011

Nail polish Salon


Wednesday Feb 23rd, my cousin and I went to Nail polish salon in Salmeya in Tala centre which is easy to find but has no parking, so we parked in another mall and walked to the centre, the centre itself is quite and the salon has its own atmosphere as when you walk in you feel relaxed from the baby blue colour that surrounds the place.

we booked for 1 pm but we were late because of the traffic so they called us to confirm our appointment which was nice. As we arrived we were welcomed by the receptionist and asked us to choose a nail polish, I've been to many salons and this is the first time where they tell us to choose the colour before they started the treatment, I loved it because they know its hard to make a decision if we are in a rush to choose a colour. The colours came from not one or two brands but there was at least 5 different brands and the nail designs are gorgeous and fashionable, the treatments are various and suits almost everyone.      
After choosing the colour I was seated and the receptionist asked me about the beverage of my choice, when I started the treatment all the equipments were clean which I consider it the most important thing in the salon business, I mean no one wants to get a meni, a pedi and Hep C!!.
The receptionist was extremely nice and so was Vicky, but I had Caramel, yes thats her real name but she wasn't so friendly. The price was worth the service and reasonable. I rate this salon 9.5/10, may be if I had Vicky instead of Caramel then I'd give it a 10.

Specializing in Manicure & Pedicures, we are located in Jabriya 25352546 and in Tala Center, Salmiya 25755931
FaceBook: Nail Polish Salon 

6 comments:

  1. Nail polishes.. The love of my life! =)
    Looks like you had a great experience I would love to try it some day in sha2 Allah ;)
    Colours applied = Good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait ... im confused ... is her name caramel or u actually test her and she tested like caramel -.-'?

    anyway ... thats just my way of saying nice post and Goodluck with the blog looks nice ;p... even tho i cant get nail polishes ;-; but i wish i can ... lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @No0ony: you'd love it there <3

    @Anonymous: Caramel is the employee's name but your post made me LOL ;p

    they have different treatments not only nail polish, massage, scrub or waxing.
    I'm hoping that they fix their website soon so you'd be able to see the menu, but you can find it on FaceBook along with the pictures of the nail art and the décor of the salon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. loca >.> i love it already ... but do they accept men !? lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Anonymous2: NO!! xD
    but there are men salons that have basic meni and pedi for men. enjoy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i would have rated it 8.5

    ReplyDelete