Thursday 24 March 2011

Nail Art March 23rd

sun fail, cool design win
Well yesterday I had the time to try out my new nail polishes, note that I'm a beginner and this is my first time using a thin brush nail polish. Hope you like it.
bee inspired design

2nd finger iphone app, pinky modern art step1

modern art step2

step 1 for middle and 2nd finger

left hand designs

strawberry

ladybug and step1 for middle finger and pointer

step2 for middle finger and pointer, step 3 ladybug eyes

fish

step2 for pinky

step3 adding eyes

final designs

9 comments:

  1. I loved them allllll..!
    So creative =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you r talented a girl, so keep up the good work and hope u open ur own business some day

    Enshallah

    Best Luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. How old r u? am intrested in ur work

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cuz my sister wants 2 know what products that u use and from where do get it, she is just 21 years old and she has the same interests that u have

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im 21 as well, I dont have anything in particular but I use now LA colors, I like their thin brushes =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanx, My sister will start a small business with her husband, but its different "A small Q8Y restaurant"

    I hope that u will marry someone that deserves you and support u for ur effort, because u r a unique person, then after that open ur own business and i promise u that if you continue in this work you will be famous.

    dont be ashamed of ur self,always be optimistic

    I know that there is someone who will really admire ur LA colors "lool" dont judge people very quickly, maybe they have a good heart. there r alot of people in this world that we can say about them bad things, but instead they r better than us. if u want 2 know someone, start to ask about him, his face,clothes whatever does not show what type of person he is. the most important thing in this life is our heart and how we can say things directly from our hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry 4 that its my own experience, that is because u r like my littel sister and u reminde me of her.

    Buy litl sis

    ReplyDelete