Monday 5 September 2011

Nails Cafe Salon

Today September the fifth, my cousin and I decided to do our nails at the last minute, so I suggested to go to a new place in Al Shaab called Nail Cafe, fortunately we found an appointment at seven pm.

When we entered Al Shaab it was crowded with a narrow street, the Salon had only 2 parking spots, so we struggled to find a parking, though it was easy to find the salon, 1 point.

When we entered the salon it was quite with a modern clean atmosphere, we arrived at 6:30 pm but when they greeted us they told us to wait till 7 pm, so we started to choose a colour for our nails, they have a various collection of nail polishes such as OPI, China Glaze, essie and Orly, 1 point. I noticed the products they have which was nice but a bit over priced. I give them 1 point.

As I saw the menu to see the treatments they offer which was fairly good comparing to other salons I've been to, but the most unique treatment I saw was the N*4 Diabetic foot care where they take extra care for diabetic patients, they get 1 point.
When I started my treatment "Christen" was the one doing my nails, she used a new nail kit for me so I give them 1 point for hygiene, she was fairly professional but she did a good job, and on my left hand "Fae" took care of it and she was not bad, I give them 1 point. 

The employees were nice and friendly as well and I give them 1 point, The prices are average comparing to other salons which means 1 point for that.
                      
My rating for "Nails cafe Salon" is 8/10. I advice them to get parking valet or more parking spaces and more designs and nail arts.   

-Nails Cafe Salon, Al Shaab Al Bahree, Street 80, Block 8, Next to Villa Fayrouz, -Phone: 96665560
-Menu on Kuwait Paper Dump: http://www.kuwaitpaperdump.com/health-beauty/nails-cafe/
-Twitter: @Nails_Cafe




My cousin's Nails Colour: Orly

My Nails Colour: China Glaze



2 comments:

  1. A7la shay lama ekoon el salon hdoo2 oo fa'6y ;) Bs salfat el parking 9ij wahga..
    China Glaze's colours are nice :) they give a minx effect

    ReplyDelete
  2. Parking makes your life much easier ;p and I like the strange shades china glaze have, even though they have a small variety of nail collection comparing to OPI, Orly and Zoya

    ReplyDelete